HR & IT Head at Aliens Group
Views:760 Applications:147 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:121
Aliens Group - PMS Specialist - XLRI/TISS/MDI/SCMHRD/IIM (3-7 yrs)
We at Aliens are looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic PMS Specialist as part of our Human Resources Team with at least 1 to 4 years of experience in conducting PMS cycle across industry. The incumbent will lead the ownership of Performance Acceleration Tool and all the performance assessments across the organization.
S/he will be required to collaborate with all the BU Heads/ Function Heads and other HR verticals to drive performance assessments by setting work standards at the organisational level. The incumbent would work in a high-paced team environment. S/he would be based out of Hyderabad and would report to the Human Resources Head.
Key Responsibilities -
- Setting defined goals and performance standards in alignment with the business objectives
- Collaborating with respective Business Unit heads and Team Leads to prepare the specific set of work standards
- Assessing the employee's actual performance through various appraisal methods
- Ensuring the completion of entire PMS cycle (goals settings, goal audits, self appraisal, manager appraisal, skip level appraisal, system closure etc.)
- Curating the performance appraisal methods using different evaluation techniques
- Conducting both the mid-year appraisal as well as the annual appraisal cycle
- Conducting 360 degree appraisal and feedback for the identified positions
- Assessing the gaps in the work standards viz. achievements and design IDPs
- Partnering with the business heads to ensure smooth running of the appraisal process
- Driving the performance cycle within the set timelines
- Continuously upgrading and reassessing the performance evaluation tools and techniques
- MBA/PGDM from Tier-1 B-school in HR or equivalent field
- Proven experience as PMS specialist for at least 3 consecutive appraisal cycles
- Professional experience of designing, developing and implementing performance evaluations and conducting appraisals
- Excellent interpersonal, communication skills and stakeholder management skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.