HR & IT Head at Aliens Group
Views:531 Applications:123 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:120
Aliens Group - Online Reputation Manager - Digital Marketing Team (4-15 yrs)
- ALIENS GROUP is a premium real estate player based out of Hyderabad and poised to dominate real estate market with a land bank of 1500+ acres land to transform the way we live by matching it up with global standards and deliver exceptional quality of living spaces governed by our idea of - intelligent living.
- Founded in 2004 with the visionary zeal of transforming Hyderabad's landscape, Aliens Group has achieved spectacular feat in real estate industry.
- Headquartered in Hyderabad, Aliens Group includes companies such as Aliens Infra Tech Pvt. Ltd. and Aliens Developers. Having successfully executed multiple projects such as Sweet Home Venus, Fast Track, Aliens Blend, Aliens Valley, Aliens Elite etc.
The Role :
- We at Aliens are looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic Online Reputation Manager as part of our Digital Marketing team with 1 to 3 years of strong professional experience in social media/online/digital tools, SEO and effective PR techniques. The incumbent will be responsible for monitoring, assessing and devising our online reputation strategy along with executing our social media policy.
- S/he will be required to deal with all the technical and administrative aspects of online reputation management within the stipulated budget. The incumbent would work in a high-paced team environment with multiple team members. S/he would be based in Hyderabad and would report to the Deputy Head- Digital Marketing.
Key Responsibilities :
- Monitor the current content on traditional or mainstream websites, social news, bookmarking sites, social networks, collaborative research sites
- Track thoroughly the content coming out on social media
- Research and evaluate our digital reputation through multiple tools such as The Brand Grader/Go Fish Digital/Mention/Google Alerts/ Talkwalker Alerts etc.
- Ensure the first page of online results for the organisation are owned by the company
- Track high-traffic articles that negatively reflect our brand and fix them immediately
- Push negative reviews and mentions down in SERPs and in turn pull positive ones up
- Ensure an efficient and effective ORM strategy within stipulated budgets
- Craft our social media policy to guide engagement that supports our reputation goals
- Collaborate with internal digital marketing and strategy teams to understand business imperatives and marketing approach
- Track employees and their online interactions to check for protocol adherence
Specifically, the candidate should have:
- Graduate/ Post-Graduate/ Certification/ Diploma in PR/Marketing/Communications etc.
- Proven experience of social media/online/digital tools, SEO& effective PR techniques
- Demonstrated ability to help businesses and individuals build, maintain, salvage and promote their online reputation