Aliens Group - Manager - Recruitment - IIM/TISS/SCMHRD/XLRI (2-5 yrs)
We are looking for a recruitment manager with experience in handling top level recruitments. The responsibilities of the candidate will include :
1. Understanding the hiring mandate after discussions with the management
2. Crystallizing the requirements and preparing an appropriate JD
3. Floating the JDs across to the appropriate portals or consultants and negotiating prices with paid portals or consultants
4. Filtering the CVs received from the portals or consultants and screening and shortlisting the appropriate ones
5. Collaborating with the candidates to have them fill up the necessary forms in the requisite formats and share the filled forms across to the concerned stakeholders
6. Design and improve the recruitment processes and systems to ensure more suitable hiring
7. Keep track of the candidate pipeline and the candidate lifecycle and communicate appropriately with the candidates and the management
8. Communicate the results of interview processes to the candidates and do the salary negotiations, document collection, offer letter design and acceptance, and the onboarding of the candidate.
Top level hiring manager qualifications:
1) MBA(HR) from a reputed college/institute. TISS/SCMHRD preferred. Top 3 IIM candidates can be considered if the course is a two year full-time course.
2) At least two years of experience in to hiring at the CXO level.
3) Familiarity with the premium products of job sites and their features, and experience of working with consultants to hire top management candidates.
4) Familiarity with design of candidate evaluation with experience in administration of various tests and the design and facilitation of the filling up of candidate forms.