Aliens Group - Investment Banking Analyst - Real Estate & Construction Sector (1-3 yrs)
Investment Banking Analyst (1-3 years experience) required
- The candidate will be required to work closely with the Investment Banking Head on executing PE deals across real estate & construction sector.
- Build a strong understanding of the organization and the sector in which we operate and use this knowledge to improve the analysis of financial parameters
- Oversee research and analysis on areas including but not limited to company's primary industry, competitors, macro-factors affecting the industry, company's position within the industry
- Analyse company, build business models, assess capital requirements, prepare pitch book, design financial models, perform deal structuring and create any other collateral required for deal making
- Assist in the entire process i.e. deal origination, manage the deal, get competing offers, assist in commercial & legal due diligence and deal closure.
- The candidate should have completed BBA Finance (reputed institutions) / B.Tech (reputed institutions) / CA-1st attempt and should have experience of working on live IB deals.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Financial Statement Analysis, Business Analysis and Corporate Valuation
- Very high degree of business and financial modelling skills & should be able to prepare high quality pitch-books and information memorandums
- Prior work experience that includes working with investment banking, management consulting and/or large firms with active deal origination businesses is a bonus
- Candidates from KPOs who have worked on site may also apply.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills required.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.