Aliens Group - Investment Banking Analyst - Fund Raising Team - CA/CFA/IIT/NIT/IIM (0-15 yrs)
Aliens Group is a premium real estate player based out of Hyderabad and poised to dominate real estate market with a land bank of 1500+ acres land to transform the way we live by matching it up with global standards and deliver exceptional quality of living spaces governed by our idea of intelligent living .
About the role:
We are looking for an in-house Investment Banking Analyst who will assist us with our fundraising initiative at the Aliens group. Ideal candidate needs to have proven experience in Fundraising through PE, VC has hands on experience in Financial Modeling, creating Pitch books and Due Diligence process. He/she be working closely with the Investment Banking Head to close fundraising transactions for the organization.
A. Research and Analysis: Investment Banking Analysts conduct extensive research, review and analysis for informed data driven decision making
- Analyse company's historical performance that may impact the future performance through income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement, company accounts, profit and loss sheets and other account statements
- Analysis of financial data, to support the capital generation; assessment of transactions and financial activities, such as the performance of bonds and stocks to help the analyst properly price and value the securities they are working with
B. Build Business Model and Raise Capital: Investment Banking Analysts use research and analysis for building and perfecting financial models for informed data driven decision making to aid debt financing
- Provide valuation analysis including Discounted Cash Flow (DCF) analysis, Comparable Companies and Comparable Transactions (Comps), M&A models, and/or LBO models to assess the feasibility of various transaction and financing structures
- Expertise in preparation of pitch books / presentation / discussion material (PowerPoint or otherwise) for the potential investors / prospects, wherein the credentials of our organisation are well presented, apart from the pitch being made to the prospective clients
C. Assisting, Managing and Closing the Deal: Investment Banking Analysts aid in the entire process of closing the deal by assisting and managing the same throughout its lifecycle
- Advise on business asset valuations, capital projects and investments using appropriate analytical qualitative and quantitative techniques
- Coordinate with clients for financial data and analysis and closely work on live deals from scratch and closed the deal appropriately by making informed recommendations
D. Due Diligence: Investment Banking Analyst follow due diligence to review financial, legal and operational issues of business thereby assisting the investors in saving time, and making informed decisions
- Conduct financial, operational and industry wise due diligence to determine likelihood of achieving management projections and underwriting approval process
- Managed and prepared due diligence items, buyer contacts, company presentations, background check and other deal execution responsibilities
- MBA from Tier 1 institutes; CFA (all levels) or CA (first attempt)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Impeccable research, quantitative and analytical skills, especially in explaining market events
- Working knowledge of deal structuring and closing principals
- Proficient in using Advanced MS Excel, VBA, MS PowerPoint, appropriate tools for developing Financial models, Analysis, Charts, Graphs etc.
- A strong individual contributor who can work with minimal direction and oversight
- Strong Business acumen with acute understanding of real-estate investment banking, investments and investment strategies
- Understanding of legal and regulatory issues including Companies Act, SEBI Rules, Income Tax provisions and contracts act and exposure to litigation / arbitration
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.