HR & IT Head at Aliens Group
Views:177 Applications:56 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Aliens Group - Head - Sales - Interiors Segment - IIT/IIM (4-8 yrs)
Aliens Group - Head Sales (Interiors) - IITs/IIMs/Tier 1 Colleges
About the Company:
ALIENS GROUP is a premium real estate player based out of Hyderabad and poised to dominate real estate market with a land bank of 1500+ acres land to transform the way we live by matching it up with global standards and deliver exceptional quality of living spaces governed by our idea of - intelligent living.
About the Role:
We at Aliens are looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic Head Sales as part of our high performing Interiors Team with strong professional experience in similar profile across industry. The incumbent will be responsible for optimising business targets, expanding customer database, championing set annual targets, cross-selling initiatives and expansive team management.
S/he will be required to develop key growth sales strategies and action plan along with successful execution to achieve targets in terms of sales and collection numbers. The incumbent would work in a high-paced team environment with multiple team members and travel across location as per need basis.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Developing sales strategies to acquire new clients and creating new lines of revenue.
2. Monitoring competition, economic indicators and industry trends.
3. Provide expertise when setting and adjusting pricing plans and discount rates.
4. Tracking sales team metrics, analysing sales team data and developing plans to address
5. Setting targets, performance plans and standards for sales representatives and coaching individual reps to improve sales performance.
6. Enabling team by duly acknowledging team members achievements and accomplishments, planning and implementing regular training programs for skill building.
1. Excellent academic record with 80% or more in at least one board examination or higher.
2. Undergraduate and Post-graduate (if applicable) from NIRF ranked campus.
3. Minimum 4-8 years of relevant work experience.
4. Extremely comfortable with numbers and sales planning by preparing budgets and approving expenditures.
5. Excellent communication, presentation, negotiation and team management skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.