HR & IT Head at Aliens Group
Views:957 Applications:176 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Aliens Group - Head - Marketing - IIM/FMS/MDI/XLRI (4-10 yrs)
Role: - Marketing Head
Joining: - Immediate - 15 days (can negotiate)
Education: MBA/PGDM from Top B-Schools
About the company:-
Aliens Group is a premium real estate player and poised to dominate real estate market with a land bank of 1500+ acres land.
About the role:-
We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Head to help us in our overall marketing efforts. You will be an integral part and heading the development and execution of marketing plans to reach targets from brand awareness to product promotion.
A Marketing specialist should be a competent professional able to grasp consumer behavior trends and generate creative ideas. You should also be well-versed in specialized marketing concepts, principles and tactics. The goal is to deliver effective marketing programs that will help our reputation and growth.
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Plan and manage our social media platforms.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign's overall performance.
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Leads generation experience through Web Research, Social Media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, You tube), eMail Marketing
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement