Aliens Group - Head/Deputy Head - Marketing (2-5 yrs)
- The Aliens Group Hyderabad is looking for a marketing head or deputy head from a top 3 IIM to join its team. The job responsibilities are listed below:
- Championing the Customer - product marketers play a key role in identifying the target customer and championing them throughout the product development process.
- Coordinate and execute customer research for validating key product hypotheses, such as product-market fit, definition of target customer, pricing strategy
- Create competitive overview of industry and products with deliverables such as internal digest of competitor news, competitive training, or collateral communicating product differentiation (monthly)
- Train R&D and sales teams on who the customer is and how the product helps them (mandatory)
- Develop buyer persona and customer segmentation as a resource for product development and marketing programs (mandatory)
- Collate and deliver regular stream of customer product feedback such as NPS, support issues, sales team feedback, and other channels (to be explored) (market fitment)
- Communicating Product Value - product marketers play a key role in conveying the product's value to the customer to engage, convert and retain them.
- Develop product messaging and positioning framework leveraged internally for content, support and sales to ensure a consistent outbound message (disruptive)
- Develop and internally coordinate launch plans including outbound go-to-market channels and internal team coordination (e.g., paid marketing, PR, support, legal, sales) to ensure consistent messaging
- Define product pricing by working with product and finance teams taking into account pricing strategy and competitive dynamics (mandatory)
- Create and distribute content and collateral communicating product value such as website content, sales collateral, videos (all touch points experience)
- Driving Product Distribution - product marketers play a key role in making sure these products reach their intended customers.
- Investigate and prioritize potential distribution channels (e.g., work with online marketing to assess media buying, business development to assess partnerships, product for in-product virality)
- Provide ownership and accountability for overall performance of product distribution efforts, such as budget management, team/agency coordination and performance metrics
- Ongoing testing, analysis and optimization of distribution channels to drive higher performance, such as landing page tests or assessing feedback from PR and social strategy
- Execute marketing programs such as webinars, offline events, media buying, social campaigns, often in collaboration with other teams
Expert on your features, competitors and messaging, and should be a resource to various teams in the company.