HR Manager at Aliens Group
Views:340 Applications:83 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:58
Aliens Group - GM/AVP/VP - Sales (10-20 yrs)
Aliens Group - GM/AVP/VP Sales
- ALIENS GROUP is a premium real estate player based out of Hyderabad. It is poised to dominate the real estate market with a land bank of 1500+ acres land and to transform the way we live by matching it up with global standards and delivering exceptional quality of living spaces governed by our idea of "intelligent living". Headquartered in Hyderabad, Aliens Group includes companies such as Aliens Smart City Pvt. Ltd., and Aliens Developers Pvt. Ltd., We have successfully executed multiple projects such as Sweet Home Venus, Fast Track, Aliens Blend, Aliens Valley and Aliens Elite.
- We at Aliens are looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic Head of Sales to lead our high performing Sales team with experience in similar profile across industry, preferably real estate. The incumbent will be responsible for optimising business targets, expanding customer database, championing set annual targets, cross-selling initiatives and expansive team management.
- S/he will be required to develop key growth sales strategies and action plan along with successful execution to achieve targets in terms of sales and collection numbers. The incumbent would work in a high-paced team environment with multiple team members and travel across location as per need basis. S/he would be based out of Hyderabad.
- Developing sales strategies to acquire new clients and creating new lines of revenue
- Monitoring competition, economic indicators and industry trends
- Provide expertise when setting and adjusting pricing plans and discount rates
- Tracking sales team metrics, analysing sales team data and developing plans to address performance gaps
- Setting targets, performance plans and standards for sales representatives and coaching individual reps to improve sales performance
- Enabling team by duly acknowledging team members achievements and accomplishments, planning and implementing regular training programs for skill building
Candidate Profile :
Specifically, the candidate should have :
- MBA/PGDM from top NIRF Ranked campus (IIM's, IIT's, NIT's) in Sales or equivalent field
- Excellent communication, presentation, negotiation and team management skills
- Extremely comfortable with numbers and sales planning by preparing budgets and approving expenditures
Best Place to Work - Employee Benefits
Reach new orbits by joining with us :
- Salaries are high in industry, we offer 20 - 60 LPA CTC.
- Learning Opportunity across levels and Professional growth.
- Performance Incentives and Promotions.
- Relocation Reimbursement and Bus Shuttle.
- 3 square meals a day