HR Manager at Aliens Group
Views:385 Applications:80 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:78
Aliens Group - Deputy HR Head - Learning & Development - IIM/XLRI/TISS/SCMHRD (2-7 yrs)
Deputy HR - Learning & Development
- We are looking for preferably Masters in HRM and other relevant fields from Tier 1 colleges with prior experience in L& D.
- The Job will be positioned in Hyderabad. Job Description - Learning & Development (L&D) is a strategically important function for our organization.
The Deputy HR Head - L&D will be responsible for :
- Developing and implementing an organization wide Learning & Development strategy that facilitates and drives individual development and capacity building in line with institutional requirements
- Collaborating effectively with people at all job levels and interacting with a diverse group of individuals and personalities to ensure the achievement of individual, functional and organizational goals.
- Activities and Tasks Responsibilities would include, but not be limited to, the following: -
i) Conducting Training Needs Analysis using both structured and informal methods to capture requirements across the organization
ii) Identifying current and future developmental needs at the individual level
iii) Conceptualizing innovative and flexible methods to address the developmental and capacity building needs identified
iv) Designing and delivering of in-house training sessions,
v) Drawing up a comprehensive L&D Plan based on the developmental needs and methods identified
vi) Driving and facilitating the implementation of the L&D Plan to ensure smooth execution with effective outcomes
vii) Providing thought leadership around program design and delivery
viii) Anchoring the acculturalization of new joinees
ix) Refining existing systems and processes, and setting up new processes as required, including preparing and tracking the annual L&D Budget
x) Capturing feedback on training programs
Candidate Specification :
- The candidate must have at least 2 year of relevant experience and a good understanding of L&D systems and processes, instructional design, content development, training delivery, and evaluation of training effectiveness. Exposure to working in an organization involved in real estate would be an added advantage.
- Other requisite skillset required for this role include: excellent interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to interact with all levels in the organization, demonstrated success in implementing innovative training techniques in multiple areas including managerial and leadership development areas and experience in conducting targeted development programs.