Aliens Group - Deputy Head - Recruitment - IIM/XLRI/TISS/SCMHRD (1-6 yrs)
Aliens Group - Deputy Head - Recruitment - Tier I B-Schools
- ALIENS GROUP is a premium real estate player based out of Hyderabad and poised to dominate real estate market with a land bank of 1500+ acres land to transform the way we live by matching it up with global standards and deliver exceptional quality of living spaces governed by our idea of - intelligent living.
- Founded in 2004 with the visionary zeal of transforming Hyderabad's landscape, Aliens Group has achieved spectacular feat in real estate industry.
- Headquartered in Hyderabad, Aliens Group includes companies such as Aliens Infra Tech Pvt. Ltd. and Aliens Developers. Having successfully executed multiple projects such as Sweet Home Venus, Fast Track, Aliens Blend, Aliens Valley, Aliens Elite etc.
- We at Aliens are looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic Recruiter as part of our Human Resources Team with minimum 1 year of experience in TA/recruitment profile across industry. The incumbent will be responsible for entire employee life cycle at the organisation including hiring, onboarding and retaining the employees.
- She/he will be required to run a smooth recruitment process and ensure satisfying closures to all the candidates, both selected and otherwise. The incumbent would work in a high-paced team environment with multiple team members. S/he would be based out of Hyderabad and would report to the respective Deputy Head-Human Resources.
Key Responsibilities :
- Identifying staffing requirements of the organisation, forecasting and planning the hirings
- Acquiring potential candidates through various online and offline channels
- Screening job applications and conducting preliminary interviews using reliable tools
- Scheduling final interviews and ensuring follow up till final joining
- Coordinating with the interviewing panel and keeping track of applicant's progress
- Ensuring timely offer roll-out by conducting salary negotiations and offer finalisation with selected candidates
- Conducting joining formalities and proper documentation of selected candidates
- Forming a professional rapport with past applicants and potential candidates to maintain a positive candidate experience
- Developing a strong pipeline of high-calibre talent for all current and anticipated demands
Candidate Profile :
Specifically, the candidate should have:
- Excellent academic record with 80% or more in at least one board examination or higher
- Undergraduate and Post-graduate (if applicable) from NIRF ranked campus
- Knowledge of full life-cycle recruiting components, including effective sourcing, behavioural & motivation-based interviewing, salary trends, negotiation and relationship management
- Great interpersonal, communication skills and stakeholder management to facilitate smooth interactions
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.