Talent Acquisition Specialist at Aliensgroup
Views:299 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
Aliens Group - Chartered Accountant (0-1 yrs)
Aliens Group - Chartered Accountant (Freshers Only) -work location Hyderabad
Key Responsibilities :
- Maintaining statutory books of accounts viz., journal, ledger, cash book, and subsidiaries in compliance with time & accuracy norms
- Closing of accounts including preparation/checking of various ledgers & sub-ledgers; monitoring, checking & ensuring complete & correct accounting of all the transactions
- Providing data to banks/financial institutions for credit facilities, ensuring legal documentation and compliance with pre and post disbursement formalities
- Monitoring timely deduction, payment, filing of returns with statutory liabilities/dues TDS, TCS, GST, PT, PF etc, filing of relevant periodic Returns etc.
- Helping in the preparation of MIS reports providing feedback to top management
- Preparing Invoices and track receivables/ payables; ensure effective Vendor management through a robust Payment System
- Ensuring timely payment and filing of direct taxes & returns
- Managing GST Returns and compliance to all direct taxes IT, Wealth Tax, Withholding Tax, All taxation matters related to Employees (like payroll) etc.
- Handling the income tax assessment work of Group Companies and appearing before the assessing authorities; coordinating with various Tax Authorities and follow up
- Rendering advisory services on various tax issues from the perspective of risk avoidance and risk mitigation in the field of direct taxation covering issues pertaining to domestic tax law
- Optimising all provisions of direct and indirect taxation and getting a full refund of tax paid to various authorities under the statutory provisions