Aliens Group - Business Development Associate/Investment Advisor/Senior Investment Advisor - Sales (0-3 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Preparing sales plan and responsible for supervision of overall sales activities.
- Expanding customer database manifold and maintaining potential customer data bank.
- Achieving high sales target and managing collections from customers.
- Pitching unique features of the project/product to potential customers and ensuring closures.
- Initiating sales from pre-launch stage to final closing with a high customer satisfaction score.
- Coordinating with customer service for documentation and a smooth handover.
Desired Candidate Profile:
Specifically, the candidate should have:
- Excellent academic record with 80% or more in at least one board examination or higher.
- Undergraduate and Post-graduate (if applicable) from NIRF ranked campus.
- Minimum 1-3 years of relevant work experience.
- Excellent communication, presentation, negotiation and team management skills.
- Extremely comfortable in approaching prospective customers and closing deals through tactful and assertive persuasion skills.
Perks and Benefits:
Reach new orbits by joining with us:
- Salaries are high in industry, we offer 10 - 30 LPA CTC.
- Learning Opportunity across levels and Professional growth.
- Performance Incentives and Promotions.
- Relocation Reimbursement and Bus Shuttle.
- 3 square meals a day
Role: BDA (B2C)
Industry Type: Real Estate
Department: Sales & Business Development
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Role Category: Retail & B2C Sales
UG: B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG: MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization from Tier 1-2 institutes