Talent Acquisition Specialist at Aliens Group
Views:375 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:62
Aliens Group - Business Development Associate/Executive (0-3 yrs)
Location: Hyderabad (Week-offs on Monday)
Mode: Work from Office (11-8pm)
Apartments in Hyderabad | Flats in Hyderabad |Properties in Hyderabad
Aliens Group - India's First IGBC Certified Company consisting of Luxury 2/3/4/5 BHK Apartments in Hyderabad , Flats in Hyderabad Flats in Gachibowli ,Properties in Hyderabad
Salaryrange - 6-25 LPA
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Understand and closely analyze the customer's requirements
- Attending inbound calls and making outbound calls to the Leads Generated through various marketing activities and providing them necessary project details over email or WhatsApp; doing regular follow up and ensuring customers site visit.
- Responsible for entire sales function, from leads handling to ensuring site visits to Closures.
- Preparing sales plan and responsible for the supervision of overall sales activities
- Expanding customer database manifold and maintaining a potential customer data bank
- Achieving high sales targets and managing collections from customers
- Tracking sales team metrics, analyzing sales team data and developing plans to address performance gaps
- Setting targets, performance plans and standards for sales representatives and coaching individual reps to improve sales performance
- Enabling team by duly acknowledging team members achievements and accomplishments, planning and implementing regular training programs for skill building
1. Subsidized food facility will be provided (Breakfast, lunch, and snacks).
2. Incentives applicable for the sales team.
3. Transport facility - Pickup and Drop Bus shuttle.
4. Telephone allowance (Sim Card) will be provided.
Request you to go through the details, and share your confirmation.
In case of any query, kindly reach out to the team.
HR Team | Aliens Group