HR & IT Head at Aliens Group
Views:659 Applications:212 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:205
Aliens Group - Brand Manager - Marketing Team (5-15 yrs)
Joining : Immediate - 15 days (can negotiate)
Education : MBA/PGDM from reputed NIRF ranked institutions\
About the company :
Aliens Group is a premium real estate player and poised to dominate real estate market with a land bank of 1500+ acres land.
About the role :
- We are looking for an enthusiastic Digital Marketing Specialist/Campaign Manager to help us in our digital marketing efforts. You will be an integral part and heading the development and execution of marketing plans to reach targets from brand awareness to product promotion.
- A Brand Manager should be a competent professional able to grasp consumer behavior trends and generate creative ideas. You should also be well-versed in specialized marketing concepts, principles and tactics. The goal is to deliver a positive brand image that will help our reputation and growth.
- Carrying out market research in order to keep up to date with customer trends, as well as trying to predict future trends
- Developing strategies and managing marketing campaigns across print, broadcast and online platforms to ensure that products and services meet customers- expectations and to build the credibility of brands
- Analysing the success of marketing campaigns and creating reports
- Supervising advertising, product design and other forms of marketing to maintain consistency in branding
- Meeting with clients and working with colleagues across multiple departments (such as marketing assistants, marketing managers and chief marketing officers)
- Managing budgets and a team of junior assistants
- Organising events such as product launches, exhibitions and photo shoots.
Essential Requirements :
- Proven working experience(5-10 years) as Brand Manager or Associate Brand Manager
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and communicate recommendations to executives
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising effective campaigns
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix
- Strong analytical skills partnered with a creative mind
- Data-driven thinking and an affinity for numbers
- Outstanding communication skills
- Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices
- Degree in marketing or a related field
Salary Offered : 10-30 LPA