HR Manager at Aliens Group
Views:459 Applications:92 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:91
Aliens Group - Assistant Manager/Manager/Senior Manager - Sales - IIM/IIT/NIT (1-6 yrs)
ALIENS GROUP is a premium real estate player based out of Hyderabad. It is poised to dominate the real estate market with a land bank of 1500+ acres land and to transform the way we live by matching it up with global standards and delivering exceptional quality of living spaces governed by our idea of "intelligent living". Headquartered in Hyderabad, Aliens Group includes companies such as Aliens Smart City Pvt. Ltd., and Aliens Developers Pvt. Ltd., We have successfully executed multiple projects such as Sweet Home Venus, Fast Track, Aliens Blend, Aliens Valley and Aliens Elite.
We at Aliens are looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic personality in Sales team with experience in similar profile across industry, preferably real estate. The incumbent will be responsible for optimising business targets, expanding customer database, championing set annual targets and cross-selling initiatives.
S/he will be required to convert leads into activities, optimize the lead funnel and run smoothly the sales operations and travel across location as per need basis. The incumbent would work in a high-paced team environment with multiple team members. S/he would be based out of Hyderabad and would report to the respective Head.
- Preparing sales plan and responsible for supervision of overall sales activities
- Attending inbound calls and making outbound calls to the Leads Generated through various marketing activities and providing them necessary project details over email or Whatsapp; doing regular follow up and ensuring customers site visit
- Expanding customer database manifold and maintaining potential customer data bank.
- Achieving high sales target and managing collections from customers.
- Pitching unique features of the project/product to potential customers and ensuring closures.
- Initiating sales from pre-launch stage to final closing with a high customer satisfaction score.
- Coordinating with customer service for documentation and a smooth handover.
Candidate Profile :
Specifically, the candidate should have :
- MBA/PGDM from top NIRF Ranked campus (IIM's, IIT's, NIT's) in Sales or equivalent field
- Excellent communication, presentation, negotiation and team management skills
- Extremely comfortable with numbers and sales planning by preparing budgets and approving expenditures
Best Place to Work - Employee Benefits
Reach new orbits by joining with us :
- Salaries are high in industry, we offer 12 - 25 LPA CTC.
- Learning Opportunity across levels and Professional growth.
- Performance Incentives and Promotions.
- Relocation Reimbursement and Bus Shuttle.
- 3 square meals a day