Aliens Group - AM/DM/M/AGM/DGM/GM/AVP/DVP/VP/Tech Head/CIO - Digital Transformation (0-25 yrs)
- Work closely with leadership to drive a program of innovation and digital transformation with a focus on creating real business-value
- Be an advocate for the organization's vision, diverse initiatives and value proposition, helping to remove barriers and align our team in the understanding of the digital transformation journey
- Establish and manage business processes, programs and projects, resource allocation, KPIs, and governance activities to measure the progress, track the benefits capitalized, implement executive decisions rapidly, and ensure quality
- Support / Advise Process Owners on choices of digital transformation available, which are relevant to their processes and associated pain points
- Liaise with IT / Finance Change delivery to collaborate all strategic changes related to digitization / introduction of new technologies
DESIRED SKILLS :
- Experience in leading digital transformation with a proven track record of success in driving business outcomes
- Experience with business process optimization and complex change program execution
- Exceptional executive communication and interpersonal skills with the proven ability to transfer knowledge and inspire a growth mindset
- Consistent record of bringing the benefits of program management methodologies to drive complex projects with quality and timeliness
- Understanding of the technology industry, including current and emerging digital solutions and trends
KEY ATTRIBUTES :
- Strategic thinker and problem solver with excellent analytical and reporting skills
- Engaging people leader with proven ability to inspire and lead the team
- Personal drive (proactive), flexible, creative (thinks out of the box), result driven, responsible, curious, team player and fast learner
- Ability to succeed in a culture where change and speed are part of daily work.
- Strong collaboration skills and the ability to engage with team members, fostering a high degree of commitment to quality and delivery.
ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS :
- B.Tech from an IIT/NIT or similar with PGDM/MBA from one of the top business schools.
CTC - 10-50 lakhs