Aliens Group - AM/DM/M/AGM/DGM/GM/AVP/DVP/VP - Legal/Corporate Law/Land Acquisition (0-20 yrs)
- We are looking for a highly qualified Legal Counsel to oversee the legal aspects of our business. You will safeguard our reputation by guaranteeing that the company strictly follows law guidelines and give legal advice to management about all relevant issues.
- Proficient in drafting of MOUs, Term Sheets, Agreements, Commercial Contracts, Agreement to Sell, Conveyance Deeds, Notices, Security Documents and other transaction and structuring documents pertaining to real estate business.
- Litigation Management into civil, criminal, tax, regulatory & environment
- Give accurate and timely counsel to executives in a variety of legal topics (labor law, partnerships, international ventures, corporate finance etc.)
- Specify internal governance policies and regularly monitor compliance
- Research and evaluate different risk factors regarding business decisions and operations
- Apply effective risk management techniques and offer proactive advice on possible legal issues
- Communicate and negotiate with external parties (regulators, external counsel, public authority etc.), creating relations of trust
- Draft and solidify agreements, contracts, and other legal documents to ensure the company's full legal rights
- Deal with complex matters with multiple stakeholders and forces
- Provide clarification on legal language or specifications to everyone in the organization
- Ability to understand, review and comment on the title due diligence.
- Knowledge of Karnataka Revenue laws will be an added advantage.
- Understanding of various court processes and advising the management on legal strategy
Requirements & skills :
- Experience of working as Head Legal
- Candidates with exposure to Real Estate and understanding of RERA regime will be preferred
- Proven experience as a Legal Counsel in business environment
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of corporate law and procedures
- Full comprehension of the influences of the external environment of a corporation
- Demonstrated ability to create legal defensive or proactive strategies
- Ability to build and lead legal department essential
CTC - 10-50LPA