Aliens Group - AM/DM/M/AGM/DGM/GM/AVP/DVP/VP - Fund Raising - CA/IIM/IIT/NIT/ISB (0-20 yrs)
We, at Aliens, are looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic Fundraising/Investment Banking professional as part of our dynamic fundraising team. The incumbent will be responsible for financial planning and budget management for our existing as well as upcoming projects along with raising requisite funds for the same.
S/he will be required to engage with potential funders including trust, corporate and major donor funders, develop appropriate cases for support and oversee any application processes. The incumbent would work in a high-paced team environment with multiple team members.
Key Responsibilities :
- Research, identify and prioritize potential fundraising opportunities
- Lead the annual fundraising planning process to produce effective strategies to achieve income targets across the range of revenue streams
- Business plan/feasibility studies for various ideas for cost saving, etc; like customer discount packages/ construction procurement credit/ etc
- Identify new potential income streams and produce strategies to access these funds
- Implementing a variety of marketing strategies and promotional campaigns; work collaboratively to enhance fundraising efforts
- Generate ideas and identify innovative sources of Fund raising opportunities
- Liaison with Govt. banks/Investment Bankers/Private Investors to raise funds
- Closely work on live deals from scratch and close the deal appropriately
- Manage due diligence items, buyer contacts, company presentations, background check and other deal execution responsibilities
- Detail oriented, Provide accurate and consistent numbers on all paperwork to present a authentic and credible resource to investors
CTC - 10-50LPA