HR Manager at Alien Technology Transfer
Views:1256 Applications:55 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Alien Technology Transfer - Technical Author/Innovation Grant Specialist (0-4 yrs)
Ready to join a young, dynamic rapidly growing technology transfer company?
- We are looking for Technical Authors / Innovation grant managers to join the team.
- Technical Authors are in charge of drafting our client's (SMEs) business project proposals to be submitted on the Grant Scheme platforms we work in, such as the EIC Accelerator and the SBIR (Small Business Innovation Research).
- You have to possess a genuine passion for technology and business, be highly analytical and articulate, have a strong command of English and a love for writing. You must be a team player, well organized and also keen to take on responsibility.
- Key qualities include being able to demonstrate an entrepreneurial mindset and have a high degree of stamina to work within an ambitious and goal driven environment. The role will see you undertake the full responsibility of the proposal preparation for international business and industrialization projects, from concept analysis to business development and proposal writing.
CAREER DEVELOPMENT :
At first, the senior management will provide all the necessary professional training on business and innovation. To highly motivated and ambitious individuals Alien Technology Transfer can offer fast career progression, advancing through higher level roles up to Chief Team Leader (COO).
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Project proposal writing: Analyzing business plans and technical documents related to innovative technologies and businesses to be developed within the project; identifying and effectively describing the problems addressed by the innovation and the impact that the innovation will have at European and global level.
- Performing technical and business feasibility assessment, identifying and describing the business strategy of the innovative product/ service to be developed within the innovation project.
- Planning the product development road-map, including the industrialization activities: preparing the related work plan, risk analysis, GANTT chart, and budgeting.
- Leading the relationship with the clients and relevant stakeholders involved in the innovative product/ service development process through meetings, call, and emails.
JOB REQUIREMENTS :
- Master Degree in Engineering (Electronics/Mechanical/Industrial/(Bio)Medical etc), Economics, Finance, Computer Science, Physics, Biotechnology, Material Science
- Fluent English comprehension, oral and written.
- Good writing skills
- Ph.D., PM certificate or MBA is a plus but not a must.
- Mid-term stay abroad among past experiences.
- Immediate availability
- IDEAL SOFT SKILLS
- Problem-solving attitude
- Interest for innovation, technologies, startups, and entrepreneurship
- Fast learning
- Precise and accurate
- Honest and Respectful
- Excellent personal equilibrium
- Self-planning and organization
- Communication skills
- Results oriented
Please note: Applications with no attached CVs or CVs are written in any other language besides English will not be considered.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.