HR Manager at Alien Technology Transfer
Views:8000 Applications:783 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:442
Alien Technology Transfer - Senior Manager - Business Development (5-8 yrs)
Ready to join a young, dynamic rapidly growing technology transfer company?
We are looking for a Senior Business Development Manager. The person we are looking for will be responsible for leading a small team of Business Development Managers that are promoting to the prospective clients a range of services offered by the company within multiple grant schemes around the world.
As Senior Business Development Manager s/he will oversee contacting prospect clients from all over the World by email, phone calls or Skype calls. The Senior Business Development Manager will oversee all the activities from the team, the service promotion, the preparation of commercial offers, contacts and above all, negotiations with the customer to finalize the contract signing. Since the work environment is international, the language used in a written and oral form in English, in which the candidate should prove fluency. Any other language is not critical but considered a plus.
CAREER DEVELOPMENT :
During the first weeks, the senior management will provide all the necessary professional on-the-job training. Further career steps will successfully lead to higher responsibility and leading more teams. Once the Senior Business Development Manager becomes completely autonomous, s/he directly takes charge of administrative duties and management of different sectors within the teams.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Project Consulting: Identify clients who are eligible for the Grant Schemes we work in.
- Client Acquisition: Oversee the process of signing clients and become a strategic partner in their seek for public fundraising.
- Key Account Management: Interacting directly with C-Level clients and help the process work smoothly.
- Coordination with Project Management: Perform a successful handover to the Project Managers.
- Customer Relationship Management: Act as a go-to point of contact in order to solver contingencies and striving towards excellence in service.
JOB REQUIREMENTS :
- Fluent English comprehension, oral and written
- Master's degree
- Minimal 5-year experience in the business development, sale of services and customer service
SOFT SKILLS :
- Optional technical knowledge is preferred in areas such as Engineering, Medical, IT, Law, Political science or Economics
- Problem-solving attitude
- Fast learning
- Precise and accurate
- Honest and Respectful
- Excellent personal equilibrium
- Self-planning and organization
- Communication skills
- Results oriented
JOB TYPE :
- Base salary + Productivity bonus
Please note : Applications with no attached CVs or CVs are written in any other language besides English will not be considered. Also, CV's without 5-year sales experience are not considered
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.