HR Manager at Alien Technology Transfer
Views:972 Applications:61 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
Alien Technology Transfer - Senior Innovation Analyst (3-10 yrs)
Ready to join a young, dynamic rapidly growing technology transfer company?
- We are looking for Experienced Senior Innovation Analyst to join the team. In this role you will lead a team of Innovation Analysts that draft our client's (SMEs) business project proposals to be submitted on the Grant Scheme platforms we work in, such as the SME Instrument and the SBIR (Small Business Innovation Research).
- You have to possess a genuine passion for technology and business, be highly analytical and articulate, have a strong command of English and a love for writing.
- You must be a team player,well organized and also keen to take on responsibility. Key qualities include being able to demonstrate an entrepreneurial mindset and proven leadership capabilities and have a high degree of stamina to work within an ambitious and goal driven environment. In this role you will oversee the work of the proposal preparation for international business and industrialization projects, from concept analysis to business development and proposal writing.
CAREER DEVELOPMENT :
At first, the senior management will provide all the necessary professional training on business and innovation. Further growth and leading multiple teams are potentially possible.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Leading and supervising of the Innovative Analyst Team
Project proposal writing : Analyzing business plans and technical documents related toinnovative technologies and businesses to be developed within the project; identifying andeffectively describing the problems addressed by the innovation and the impact that theinnovation will have at European and global level.
- Performing technical and business feasibility assessment, identifying and describing the business strategy of the innovative product/ service to be developed within the innovationproject.
- Planning the product development road-map, including the industrialization activities:preparing the related work plan, risk analysis, GANTT chart, and budgeting.
- Leading the relationship with the clients and relevant stakeholders involved in theinnovative product/ service development process through meetings, call, and emails.
JOB REQUIREMENTS :
- Master's/ Ph.D Degree in Engineering (Electronics/Mechanical/Industrial/(Bio)Medical etc),Economics, Finance, Computer Science, Physics, Biotechnology, Material Science
- Fluent English comprehension, oral and written.
- Previous proven leadership experience
- Good writing skills
- PM certificate or MBA is a plus but not a must.
- Mid-term stay abroad among past experiences. Immediate availability
IDEAL SOFT SKILLS :
- Leadership and Problem-solving attitude
- Interest for innovation, technologies, startups, and entrepreneurship
- Fast learning
- Precise and accurate
- Honest and Respectful
- Excellent personal equilibrium
- Self-planning and organization
- Communication skills
- Results oriented
Please do not apply if you don't have proven leadership experience (min 3 years)