HR Manager at Alien Technology Transfer
Views:6376 Applications:506 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:381
Alien Technology Transfer - Manager - Business Development (3-5 yrs)
Ready to join a young, dynamic rapidly growing technology transfer company?
We are looking for a Business Development Manager. The person we are looking for will be responsible for promoting to the prospective clients a range of services offered by the company within multiple grant schemes around the world.
As Business Development Manager s/he will contact prospect clients from all over the World by email, phone calls or Skype calls. The Business Development Manager will oversee all the activities from team, the service promotion, the preparation of commercial offers, contacts and above all, negotiations with the customer to finalize the contract signing. Since the work environment is international, the language used in a written and oral form in English, in which the candidate should prove fluency. Any other language is not critical but considered a plus.
CAREER DEVELOPMENT :
During the first weeks, the senior management will provide all the necessary professional on-the-job training. Further career steps will successfully lead to higher responsibility and leading more teams. Once the Business Development Manager becomes completely autonomous, s/he directly takes charge of administrative duties and management of different sectors within the teams.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Project Consulting : Identify clients who are eligible for the Grant Schemes we work in.
- Client Acquisition : Oversee the process of signing clients and become a strategic partner in their seek for public fundraising.
- Key Account Management : Interacting directly with C-Level clients and help the process work smoothly.
- Coordination with Project Management : Perform a successful handover to the Project Managers.
- Customer Relationship Management : Act as a go-to point of contact in order to solver contingencies and striving towards excellence in service.
JOB REQUIREMENTS :
- Fluent English comprehension, oral and written
- Master's degree
- Minimal 3-year experience in the selling of services and customer service
SOFT SKILLS :
- Optional technical knowledge is preferred in areas such as Engineering, Medical, IT, Law, Political science or Economics
- Problem-solving attitude
- Fast learning
- Precise and accurate
- Honest and Respectful
- Excellent personal equilibrium
- Self-planning and organization
- Communication skills
- Results oriented
JOB TYPE :
- Base salary + Productivity bonus
Please note : Applications with no attached CVs or CVs are written in any other language besides English will not be considered. Also CV's without 3 year sales experience are not considered.