Partner at algoseek.com
Views:1340 Applications:170 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:97
algoseek - Manager - Financial Market Data Consulting To Quants - Remote (4-30 yrs)
- AlgoSeek is growing fast as the top provider of financial market data to quant trading firms and we want you to join us in this exciting journey by consulting with clients about their needs, closing new accounts and managing our ever expanding client base.
- Do you have market data experience, algo trading knowledge and good communication skills ? Can you talk to a quant portfolio manager or researcher about intraday market data, algo trading and backtesting?
- You will be the senior person in the sales team and work with algoseek product and marketing teams to provide the best historical financial market data to banks, hedge funds, traders and academic users globally.
- This is a full-time remote job. You have the flexibility to arrange your own working hours, but need to overlap your working time with US east coast business hours from 7am to 3pm EST (4pm to 12.30 AM Indian Time). There is the opportunity to start part-time in the Indian evening before committing to full-time.
Please visit http://www.algoseek.com/company for more information about our company and our culture.
- Demonstrate deep understanding of financial market data, especially intraday data
- First hand experience of algo and quant trading.
- Great spoken and written communication skills
- Ability to understand customer needs, expectations, data strategies and pain points, as well as organization structure and decision chain
- Talk to screened prospects about their data needs and how algoseek can help
- Negotiate contracts and close deals
- Build and embed a long term trusted advisor relationship with existing clients and keep expanding algoseek footprint
- Lead sales team as the industry expert
- Develop new clients independently under the guide of marketing
- Work with algoseek marketing team on client analysis and marketing campaign execution
- Knowledge and experiences in financial data market
- Knowledge and experiences in quantitative trading, algorithm development, transaction cost analysis, etc.
- Selling skills (identity, develop and articulate a complex proposition/consultative selling)
- Strong negotiation skill
- Problem solving- ability to understand, articulate, structure and solve client needs
- Verbal and writing communication skills: ability to communicate at all levels within an organization
- Strong team value and ability to collaborate with R&D team, marketing team and other sales
- Understanding of Equity, Options, Futures and Cryptocurrency asset classes.
- Awesome coworkers- fun, supporting and challenging at the same time
- Remote work from any location with USA EST office hours.
- Annual bonus and equity options plan to participate in growth of company