HR Manager at AlgonoX Technologies
Views:317 Applications:95 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:71
AlgonoX - Project Manager - Digital Transformation - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (3-4 yrs)
- The Project Manager is responsible for delivering consulting projects to Fortune 500 clients/ top Indian MNCs. He/ She will be owning client engagements and running these projects in parallel till closure.
- The Project Manager is also responsible for creating project plans, executing those and delivering on time with high quality, value and customer delight.
- This is a highly visible and complex role since the candidate will be the point of contact and work with executives and users across the entire organization. The successful candidate must be a strong leader, extremely well organized, detail-oriented, quality-minded and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills. He/ she will not only use the existing methodologies/ templates for effective project execution and people management but also have the opportunity to think of and bring in improvements required to the existing processes and templates.
- Complete ownership of project delivery plan, and drive execution to meet the plan with on-time and high quality delivery.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with product delivery, the sales team, client, and account managers.
- Ensure project delivery meets delivery timelines and meets as well as exceeds client expectations in terms of project outcomes.
- Manage escalations, variations, complexities in projects effectively.
- Able to effectively use the established frameworks in project execution, client handling, resource utilization, resource mentoring etc.
- Experience in leading and mentoring people as part of the project life cycle.
Key Skill requirements:
- 3+ years of experience in delivering projects in cross-functional teams and proven ability of delivery.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Team management and collaboration skills.
- Strong organizational skills and detail-oriented.
- Strong ownership to drive the projects from start to finish with maximum client delight.
- Should be flexible to work in a Startup environment - to take ownership of deliverables and drive delivery in dynamic project constructs.