HR Manager at AlgonoX Technologies
Views:436 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
AlgonoX - Business Development Role - Presales (1-4 yrs)
- Identifying key target sectors for Cognitive Automation solutions, strategizing the sales approach based on the sector, mapping organization charts and reaching out to key influencers and decision makers.
- Building customized collateral for the client specific context.
- Work cross-functionally with marketing and design teams to drive new content & create new sales collateral.
- Work with the executive team to design and improve business opportunities in assigned territory.
- Work on proposal documents (RFPs/RFQs) by understanding the requirements from internal sales team and clients
- Attending meetings with business development managers and acting as a technical expert
- Working closely and collaboratively with customers to devise effective solutions.
- Working closely with customers to understand and capture requirements
- Presenting proposals to customers alongside members of the sales team.
- Ensuring that the company's product can deliver on the customer's requirements.
Skill-set and attributes -
- Excellent and precise written and oral communication skills (A must!)
- Familiarity with modern sales techniques and tools is a bonus
- Understanding technology - RPA, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning is an added advantage
- Ability to work in a highly dynamic and challenging start-up environment, work closely with co-founders and other senior leaders
- Zeal to excel in the area of work assigned and constantly perform the tasks in the interest of building an organization in a collaborative way
- MBA with majors in Sales/Marketing/Systems
- Previous experience of working in a technical pre-sales position is an added advantage.