Assistant Manager - HR & Admin at Algo8.ai
Views:200 Applications:73 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Algo8 - Product Manager (5-8 yrs)
- Determines customers' needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
- Managing the product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Collaborate with technology to create strategies by which technology will be developed or adapted to meet market needs and leverage opportunities
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
- Provides information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests.
- Brings new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with engineering and manufacturing.
- Introduces and markets new products by developing time-integrated plans with sales, advertising, and production.
- Determines product pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing production, sales costs and anticipating volume.