AlefEdge - AVP - Solution Architect & Presales (9-12 yrs)
Title of Position: AVP Solution Architect & Pre-Sales
Overview: AlefEdge is the leader in the Edge Internet, delivering the power of the 5G based Edge Internet to application developers through our easy-to-use technologies. Headquartered in New York City with offices in India and Brazil. We are a software company focused on the Edge. At AlefEdge, rich media applications, clouds and networks work in tandem to achieve an unprecedented level of performance. AlefEdges Software-Defined Mobile Edge (SD-ME) platform enables a new set of mobility, cloud and applications APIs that enable Enterprises and Application Developers to unleash the full power of the Edge. By leveraging our unique APIs, Enterprises and Application Developers can enable, deploy, orchestrate, and manage the Edge and applications. These APIs enable new technologies like Virtual and Augmented Reality, Artificial Intelligence, Industry 4.0, Smart Cities, IoT Gaming, and Autonomous Systems to exist, grow, and evolve.
AlefEdge recently won the Frost & Sullivan 2020 Global Product Line Strategy Award for Edge Optimizing Software and is also selected for the Light Reading Leading Light Awards as a Finalist for the Most Innovative Edge Computing Strategy
Please log in to our website https://www.alefedge.com/ for more details.
You can find us on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/alefedge/
Know more about us : https://showcase.iimjobs.com/v2/rscp-alef-edge-2496.html?ref=jdp
Experience - 9 to 12 Years
Job Location - Pune
Qualification - B. Tech / B.E in Computer Science or IT or masters degree in Computer Science
- Work with BD / sales teams as Solution Architect and Pre-sales for Alef Edge Platform products and services
- Responsible for developing robust solution architecture for Alef services for operator content/digital platform and services, Enterprise Business solutions
- Work with leadership team to drive innovation across service platforms and create new revenue bearing premium services in the Mobile Edge Computing domain
- Work closely with customers Engineering, Information technology and Product teams for helping deploy Alef solution.
- Work with Alef product teams for defining product roadmaps, market requirements definition, architectural and technical development specifications.
- Experience of working as a solution architect.
- Investigate new technologies for use on products; perform feasibility studies; design and implement prototypes for early / usability testing.
- Demonstrate understanding of external customer needs and how they affect business unit products and services.
- Strong Knowledge of Cloud Computing, Cloud Technology, Mobility, Collaboration, Virtualisation technologies and IoT concepts with an interest in market trends
- Skilled in modern software architecture, scalability, reliability and in RESTful APIs and how they are used in the cloud.
- Good knowledge of app ecosystem, Native Cloud, enterprise mobility, social and analytics functions, Adtech and Media tech solutions
- Assist with the design and delivery of the cloud solutions based on the customer requirements.
- Ability to lead service models, response content, financials, and identifying and mitigating deal risks from opportunity qualification through negotiation.
- Document requirements into use cases, user stories and Business requirement document or Functional requirement document
- Ability to create mock-ups and Wireframes.
- A can do attitude putting the customer first.
- Committed, Self-motivated, proactive, positive attitude,
- Excellent interpersonal skills, team player
- Good listener and strong communication skills (written and presentation skills)
Good to have
- Familiarity with consumer tech, media tech, Adtech, mobile app development environment, Android/iOS
- Understanding of Big Data technologies and concepts Cassandra, Mongo DB
- Understanding of Restful Web Services