Recruiter at Aldrich Capital Partner
Views:1103 Applications:223 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Aldrich Capital Partners - Financial Analyst (6-10 yrs)
Aldrich Capital Partners (ACP ) is one of Washington DC's fastest growing, and best connected private equity firms responsible for over $1 billion in technology investments in the past decade. Currently, ACP is investing in promising companies in high technology sectors such as healthcare, IT, internet, software, financial technologies, and education technologies.
ACP was founded by the ex-Managing Director of Goldman Sachs, and a serial entrepreneur who was a Director at AOL-Time Warner, both classmates from Harvard Business School, and both highly respected and connected entrepreneurs in Washington DC and the Silicon Valley. We are based in Washington DC Metro Area, with additional offices in Palo Alto and Hyderabad. Please visit us to know more about us at ACP, www.aldrichcap.com.
Title: Financial Analyst
Work Location: Hyderabad
- Analysis, profiling, segmentation, insights sharing, MIS and dashboard.
- Generate customer insights, financial reporting, market research, estimation and forecasting Data analysis techniques using statistical and mathematical tools and techniques.
- Financial modeling (cash flow projections, depreciation schedules etc.) M&A evaluation.
- Using a variety of data sources to analyze relevant business situations and proactively recognize, evaluate, and address key business issues, drivers and growth opportunities Public & Private Company research, corporate and divisional level sales.
- Public-sources database research - Analyst reports, News media, Press releases, Industry/Trade journals.
- To communicate with Corporations by phone/email.
Skill set requirement:
- M&A evaluation.
- Ability to work with databases such as mergerstat, capitalIQ etc.
- Proficient in Financial modeling and other models.
- Ability to deliver well organized data analysis through reporting, dashboards, modeling and trends.
- Should be able to do drill down analysis of key business Problems, interpret results, generate insight and recommend strategies.
- Ability to use quantitative analysis and statistical/mathematical methods Contribute to preparing business proposals and collateral development.
- Should be able to manage end to end project tasks.
- Ability to pay attention to detail, strong listening, sound verbal and written communication skills and strong business sense.
- Substantial presentation [power point] and graphical expression of data [excel] skills preferable
Qualifications: MBA/ PGDBM & CFA - Level 2