Manager - Talent Acquisition at Alchemy Group
Views:444 Applications:65 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Alchemy Group - Senior Brand Solutions Manager - Business Development (5-10 yrs)
- Generate new leads and opportunities through an aggressive and constant outreach program that includes a combination of tapping existing relationships as well as cold calling to initiate new ones.
- Work with Strategy and Marketing teams to craft incredible brand solutions & ad campaigns.
- Manage high-profile client relationships with brands & agencies.
- Manage day-to-day sales operation, handle the empanelment processes, agreement and other paperwork, put monthly content delivery schedules for each client, actively seek client feedback to maximize satisfaction and overall be responsible for delivering great results
- Complete account responsibility from first contact to end negotiation using professional integrated selling techniques across email, phone and video conferencing to grow assigned territory/category
- Get clients to renew and expand their engagement with us
- Create and manage a strong pipeline of business to meet and exceed quarterly revenue targets
- Consistently meet or exceed Business Development goals, demonstrating focused sales efforts
JOB REQUIREMENTS -
- Preferably, 5 years + Ad sales experience at a media company/agency, having been responsible for selling content solutions & advertising campaigns
- Experience in developing leads through a variety of methods making professional presentations and writing compelling proposals in order to close sales and exceed goals
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and Power point
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Problem solving attitude. Delivering creative content solutions to help brands with maximum outreach against their investment
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams. Effectively meet client commitments by working with teams across organization- social media, legal and finance
- Relationship Management skills. Ability to plan, schedule and effectively deliver as per commitments to each client. Ability to scale brand/agency partnerships earn a year
- People person Patiently understand different perspectives and build strong relationships across the board
- Excellent written and oral communication skills You have clarity In what you communicate, whether over email or phone or in person
- Self-Motivated. Ability to work in high pressure environments and maturity to understand the business needs at all points
- Excited to join a fast growing, passionate team at a company that is arising star in the tech world
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.