Manager - HR at Avalara Technologies
Views:594 Applications:137 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Alavara - Senior Consultant - Compensation & Benefits (8-13 yrs)
Sr. Compensation & Benefits Consultant
Seeking an individual who enjoys studying, analyzing, and summarizing compensation data to influence decisions that vary in impact from an individual employee to companywide. If you enjoy working with number and people and thrive on solving challenging business problems, you would be a great fit in our team.
- Participate in the preparation of our global annual compensation review cycle (range updates, budget calculations, training materials, communications, Workday Advanced Comp configuration and testing, etc.).
- Build models to automate analysis to assist customers with recurring compensation needs.
- Prepare and deliver presentations to assist senior leaders with decision making.
- Partner with the HR Systems team to create and maintain compensation data (job profiles, salary ranges, salary, and incentive plans) in Workday.
- Collaborate with various stakeholders to create and update compensation business processes in Workday.
- Evaluate jobs for scope, level of responsibility, experience, and education requirements to determine proper placement within our job architecture, EEO, FLSA classifications, etc.
- Participate in the creation of compensation policies, procedures, and training materials.
- Prepare and submit recurring and ad-hoc compensation surveys.
- Stay informed of legislative activities and regulatory changes and evaluate impact to compensation program.
- Develop, review, and implement benefits programs, policies, and procedures.
- Liaise with service providers to review benefits programs and resolve any related issues.
- Interface with Global Benefits Team to ensure alignment of Global Benefits Philosophy and Governance.
- Monitor government regulations, legislation, and benefits trends and make recommendations to Global Benefits team on necessary adjustments.
- Prepare and maintain accuracy on all employee communications pertaining to benefits for current plans, enrollment, changes, and additional benefits.
- Participate in benefits projects as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience required.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in global broad-based compensation and benefits in the Technology industry.
- Outstanding analytical and modeling skills.
- Proficiency with Workday HCM, Advanced Comp modules (business requirement preparation/submission), Benefits and Time & Attendance modules.
- Project management experience.
- Detail driven with emphasis on accuracy, coupled with the ability to see the broader picture.
- Must have a can-do attitude, the ability to prioritize workload and perform multiple tasks under accelerated deadlines.
- Self-starter, self -directed, and able to work well and communicate effectively in a hybrid team environment.
- Strong consultation skills and the ability to seek out information and provide high quality advice.
- Mastery of Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
We're building cloud-based tax compliance solutions to handle every transaction in the world. Imagine every transaction you make - every tank of gas, cup of coffee, or pair of sneakers, every movie ticket, meal kit, or streamed song, every sensor-to-sensor ping. Nearly every time you make a purchase, physical or digital, there's an accompanying unique and nuanced tax compliance calculation. The logic behind calculating taxes - the rules, rates, and boundaries is a global, layered, three-dimensional mess of complexity, with compliance dictated by governments and applied by every business, every day.Avalara works with businesses of all sizes, all over the world - from corner stores to gigantic global retailers - to calculate tax accurately and automatically, at speeds measured in milliseconds. That's a massive technical challenge, in terms of scale, reliability, and complexity, and we do it better than anyone. That's why we're growing fast. Headquartered in Seattle, Avalara has offices across the U.S. and around the world, in Brazil, Canada, India, U.K, Belgium and across Europe.
Avalara is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, creed, religion, age, gender, national orientation, disability, sexual orientation, US Veteran status, or any other factor protected by law.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.