Head - India at Alantra
Views:18058 Applications:2011 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:319
Alantra - Analyst/Senior Analyst/Associate - Investment Banking (2-4 yrs)
Analyst / Associate at Alantra India (Mumbai office):
Alantra overview :
- Alantra is a Global Investment Banking focusing on the mid-market. The firm has 28 offices in 21 countries across Europe, US, Asia and Latin America, and employs over 400 professionals.
- Alantra has advised on over 460 M&A, Debt Advisory, Financial Restructuring, Credit Portfolio and Capital Markets transactions in the last 4 years
- In 2017, Alantra's Investment Banking Division advised on c.155 transactions, of which 50% were cross-border. The firm is publicly listed since 2015 with about Euro 500m market capitalization as of February 2018.
Job description :
- Based in Mumbai, you will be an integral part of the Corporate Finance team of Alantra India and work on domestic and cross-border M&A transactions. For cross-border transactions, you will interact with teams from around the world. In the broader picture of assisting the team in providing innovative solutions and expert advice to our clients, day-to-day responsibilities include :
- Execution of active M&A mandates: Preparation of marketing materials, target and acquirer screening, financial modeling and valuation analysis, data-room management, etc. Will work closely with the Director and get exposure from start-to-end of transactions, including negotiations.
- Marketing initiatives and origination: Market analyses of different industry verticals, preparation of market, strategic and industry peer analyses, screening of potential M&A targets / buyers, financial valuations, assist in identifying opportunities, preparing pitchbooks, etc.
Analyst have direct exposure to all seniority levels internally, as well as direct client contact where possible. Alantra gives its interns significant responsibilities and is committed to their learning experience and professional development.
- At least 1 year of experience in M&A or Fund Raising or Private Equity or Equity research with experience in both, Acquirer / Target screening and Valuation.
- High proficiency in the use of Excel and Power Point.
- Should be able to work across sectors.
- Strong academic background / results and financial knowledge (accounting, corporate finance and company valuation)
- Immediate availability / should be able to join in a month
- Strong interest in investment banking and M&A
- Very strong commitment and reliability
- Entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to contribute your own ideas and work autonomously in a small team
- Capability to work under pressure and in a context of shifting priorities
- Impeccable communication and presentation skills (verbal and written), attention to detail
- Language skills: Candidates are required to be proficient in English (fluent both spoken and written).
Request only candidates meeting the criteria to apply for the job.
If highly interested, please email your CV alongwith specific details on:
1. a summary of your experience
2. earliest joining date, and
3. current CTC
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.