HR at Akums Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Limited
Views:861 Applications:200 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Akums - Assistant Manager - Legal (5-8 yrs)
We are looking for a Lawyer(LLB/LLM) having 5 - 8 years post qualification experience with good oral & writing skills.
Roles & responsibilities
- Preparation, negotiation and review of legal agreements governing commercial relationships with third parties with whom the Company has dealings, and such contracts may include agreements for procuring services and goods, relating to manufacturing and supply on P2P or on LL basis, Lease/Leave License, Distribution, stockiest, CFAS, stockiest and other miscellaneous agreements.
- Drafting and vetting of the Confidentiality Agreements, Non-Disclosure Agreements, Loan License Agreements, Principal to Principal Agreements, Export Agreements, Distribution & Supply Agreements, Quality & Technology Agreements, Technology Transfer Agreements, Franchise Agreements, Letter of Intents (LOIs), Reviewing of Code of Conducts of various US & Global Multinational Companies Vetting documents as per US & UK Anti-Bribery Laws, Brand Affidavits and vetting of other legal agreements and the Memorandum of Understandings submitted by the clients, parties, SIDCUL, Uttarakhand and advising the department/company on the various legal, regulatory and corporate matters.
- Different type of Contracts extending from Joint Venture, Acquisitions, Licensing of Technical Know How, Trade Mark User, Share Purchase, Sale and Purchase Agreements, Purchase Order, Project documents, Marketing Agreements, Deeds Bonds etc.
- Negotiating, drafting and vetting the agreements, contracts, deeds, etc pertaining to the manufacturing company. Drafting and vetting of litigation, notices, evidences and other matters pertaining to arbitration proceedings.
- Negotiation and finalization of contract terms and conditions with the concerned parties. - To maintain and regularly update related MIS.
- Robust Knowledge of Local Laws and Regulations - Excellent Written and verbal communications skills to effectively convey legal advice and documentation in commercially sound and relevant manner
- Sound Judgment and business sense
- Strong drafting and negotiation skills
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to interact effectively with a wide variety of stakeholders and business functional heads
- Strategic Thinker Knowledge of pharmaceutical laws will be an added advantage