Akshaya Patra - Young Leaders Collective Fellowship Role - 2nd Cohort (5-15 yrs)
Young leaders Collective Fellowship (2nd Cohort)
Young Leaders Collective Fellowship :-
- Young Leaders Collective (YLC) is a six months long fellowship at The Akshaya Patra Foundation for exceptional individuals across sectors & aims to provide a platform to harness and augment the fellows - skills while enabling Social Change.
- This fellowship will run concurrent to the existing vocations of the fellows.
- YLC will offer curated opportunities & formats for driven, young leaders to leverage their skills & network, beyond their work place, to engineer positive social change.
WHO IS IT FOR?
- Emerging leaders who are open for immersion into a reflective and socially impactful program to find their True North.
- Young professionals who have a desire to contribute and leverage their skills & expertise towards social change.
- Promising leaders who are keen to hone and further enhance their leadership skills.
THE PROGRAM :
- 26 Week long engagement. Requires commitment of 60 Hours on behalf of fellows to benefit from & add value to the program.
Phase I: Introduction& Immersion - virtual, and on-site visits, engagement with Akshaya Patra leadership
Phase II: Learning sessions through Master Classes with industry leaders
Phase III - Capstone Project - Work on project that will mobilize support for impact initiatives
Phase IV: Reflection - Review the journey from immersion to action.
Eligibility Criterion :
Age: 27-35 Years of Age by March 31st 2022
Nationality : Indian
Application Start Date : 15th Apr 2022
Application Close Date : 31st May 2022
About Us :-
The Akshaya Patra Foundation
The Akshaya Patra Foundation is the world's largest NGO-run Mid-Day Meal Programme. Founded in the year 2000 in Bangalore, India, the Foundation over the past 21 years has worked tirelessly to empower underprivileged children from government and government aided schools across the country. The hot nutritious lunch, or breakfast, served at schools promotes enrolment and cuts back the dropout rate empowering India's next generation.