Talent Acquisition Role at A.K.Capital Services Ltd.
Views:635 Applications:144 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:134
A.K. Capital Services - Credit Analyst - CA (2-6 yrs)
Education: CA Mandatory
- Assessing and underwriting Credit proposals for wholesale banking/Investment banking large & medium corporates.
- Assess and review pertinent business,industry,financial and other data's essential to credit appraisal activities by applying acquired research and data analytics.
- To understand and evaluate financial statements; Promoter and Corporate DD based on publicly available information;
- Reviewing transaction related agreements such as redevelopment agreements, contracts for large & medium corporates etc.
- To draft investment notes and credit notes / presentations; Need to evaluate debt investment opportunities in various instruments such as Security Receipts / Non-Convertible Debentures / Loans;
- Identification of risks involved in lending transaction and recommending proposed mitigants; Undertaking due diligence on proposed investee companies;
- Undertaking due diligence on proposed investee companies;
- Assistance in drafting of term sheets, reviewing investment related documents such as Facility Agreement / Debenture Trust Deed, Escrow Agreement, Guarantee Deed, Share Pledge agreement, etc;
- Monitoring of transactions post disbursement and till final repayment;
- Assisting in investment banking of transactions;
- Need to have good knowledge of relevant laws / regulations such as Companies Act.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.