Senior Talent Acquisition & Business Partner HR at Ajmal & Sons
Views:327 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Ajmal & Sons - Chartered Accountant - Accounts & Finance - Retail Segment (6-10 yrs)
Job Opening - CA -Retail- (Ajmal & Sons)
Ajmal- the - Most Beautiful- as known in Arabic has been creating fragrances using natural ingredients with uncompromising quality over Six decades to enrich its customers. Ajmal Group operations encompasses from India to Entire Middle East since 1951.We have more than 24 retail showrooms in all leading cities in India. Ajmal & Sons owns business engaged in Perfumery, Aggrotech, Biotech, R &D, Textile & Real Estates.
- Good knowledge of GST-Taxation-Finance, Service Tax handle all types Activity
- Accounting/Taxation/Casting/Finance/PF-ESIC-Bonus & End-to-end Accounting Terms - Retail & perfumery.
- Good understanding of Direct and Indirect Tax
- TDS Compliance
- Manage tax provision and tax compliance processes and improve them by developing or implementing best practices
- Manage and coordinate tax audits
- Prepare all tax papers in regular basis and handle all information data requests
- Review current and deferred tax provision
- Good in Team Handling
Position Accounts Manager - Chartered Accountant (Retail)
Qualification: Qualified Chartered Accountant Is mandatory
Experience: Mandatory 6 to 10 years experience from retail or perfumery Company.
Preference :- Only Male Candidates
Candidate should be flexible for travelling anywhere in India.
Salary :- 10 - 13 lacs
Sr. Talent Acquisition & HRBP,
Ajmal & Sons.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.