Ajmal Perfumes - Head - New Product Development (12-18 yrs)
About Ajmal Perfumes India
At Ajmal Perfumes, the art of perfumery is crafted into a science of everlasting memories through their fragrances. Ajmal stands strong as a corporate entity with a vast portfolio of over 300 of the finest and most captivating fragrances. The brand has a strong retail presence with over 240+ exclusive retail outlets across the GCC and the world. Ajmal also has a presence on the international front; currently exporting to 45+ countries across the globe and with an exclusive presence through select 30 global Duty-Free locations and International Airlines.
In India, Ajmal Perfumes is available at 3000 Points Of Sale across a mix of channels which comprises of Modern Trade, E-commerce, General Trade, Multi Brand Outlets, and Owned Retail. Ajmal Perfumes are now available at select stores in Shoppers Stop, Dabur New U, Parcos, Olfactive, Jade Blue, Wellness Forever amongst others. In e-commerce, Ajmal is present across approximately 40 sites where Ajmal is one of the biggest single-brand perfumery house.
We are looking for a Head-New Product Development to be responsible for creating and developing new products and improving existing products in the field of Beauty and fragrance. The responsibilities include conducting market research, collaborating with marketing, technical, and manufacturing specialists, and developing products.
Location: Andheri, Sakinaka
Key mission, responsibilities and deliverables include:
To be successful as a Head-New Product Development, you should have "relevant design knowledge", strong nose to fragrances and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Managing the process of developing products related to fragrance, beauty and grooming-enhancing existing products in order to meet customer expectations effectively.
- Determining product specifications according to a number of various factors and uses.
- Supporting manufacturing and design activities by developing prototypes for products in development.
- Consulting market research materials and sales data to ensure that products are viable and competitive.
- Submitting proposals and designs for evaluation by the project team and management before moving to the next stage.
- Be obsessive about creating a positive impact on both business performance, consumer experience and driving this obsession into the product development squads in all outcomes that they deliver.
- Ensure product roadmaps are aligned to the product strategy, business value and ROI.
- Manage and monitor the product budget
- Responsible for product planning, delivery and marketing throughout the product lifecycle.
- Supervision During Manufacturing
- Participates in extensive R&D and all lab testings.
- Responsible for approving or rejecting the batches presented as finished products
- Manage all aspects of in-life products, including customer feedback, requirements, and issues
What are we looking for?
- Working experience as an NPD-Head for luxury fragrances or beauty
- Graduate Degree/Post Graduate degree in the relevant fields
- Creative and innovative thinking skills.
- Problem-solving skills.