Assistant Manager at Reliance Retail
Views:906 Applications:222 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:122
AJIO.com - Site Manager - Merchandising & Operations (6-8 yrs)
- Responsible for building and maintaining the overall merchandising event calendar
- Liaison across all business teams to execute key events seamlessly
- Coordinating with the cross-functional business teams to deliver on the sales calendar across events, promotions, launches, site properties etc.
- Build site assets as properties for demonstrable sales effects and drive monetization of the same
- Drive demand creation through curation of merchandise on Site pages through coordination and Program management with categories to deliver business spikes and drive strategic goals to enhance equity of platform - in terms of freshness of styles etc.
- Coordinate various project activities with different departments, follow-up on agreed upon milestones and maintain tracker for critical projects with weekly updates
- Support the development of business proposals and event reviews based on analysis, sales trends, competitor intelligence etc.
- Coach and conduct reviews to ensure satisfactory service standards of team members
- Collaborate with different departments to ensure all information in sales materials/SOPs are accurate and up-to-date
- Create clear career paths for team members and help them grow with regular & deep mentoring. Perform regular performance evaluation and share and seek feedback.
- Domain: Must have a good understanding of the eCommerce domain in at least one retail segment (Grocery, Fashion and Apparel, Specialty, etc.) covering functions ranging from Channels (Online, Mobile, Call Center, etc.)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.