Assistant Manager at Reliance Retail
Views:666 Applications:191 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:105
AJIO.com - Site Manager - Merchandising & Operations (6-8 yrs)
- Responsible for building and maintaining the overall merchandising event calendar
- Liaison across all business teams to execute key events seamlessly
- Coordinating with the cross-functional business teams to deliver on the sales calendar across events, promotions, launches, site properties etc.
- Build site assets as properties for demonstrable sales effects and drive monetization of the same
- Drive demand creation through curation of merchandise on Site pages through coordination and Program management with categories to deliver business spikes and drive strategic goals to enhance equity of platform - in terms of freshness of styles etc.
- Coordinate various project activities with different departments, follow-up on agreed upon milestones and maintain tracker for critical projects with weekly updates
- Support the development of business proposals and event reviews based on analysis, sales trends, competitor intelligence etc.
- Coach and conduct reviews to ensure satisfactory service standards of team members
- Collaborate with different departments to ensure all information in sales materials/SOPs are accurate and up-to-date
- Create clear career paths for team members and help them grow with regular & deep mentoring. Perform regular performance evaluation and share and seek feedback.
- Domain: Must have a good understanding of the eCommerce domain in at least one retail segment (Grocery, Fashion and Apparel, Specialty, etc.) covering functions ranging from Channels (Online, Mobile, Call Center, etc.)