Director - HR at Aizant Drug Research Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:638 Applications:154 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:55
Aizant - Head - Sales & Marketing (10-15 yrs)
Sales & Marketing Head
- Ensure adherence to the sales plan in terms of the numbers delivered.
- For this, the sales head will have to have routine meetings with the sales teams to take reviews of the past performance and give guidance for the future actions with respect to sales generation.
- Ensure that the sales data is captured accurately and that the relevant reports are generated and published to facilitate insights and decision making on the part of the relevant stakeholders, especially top management.
- Help in create strong documentation for agreements that will minimize revenue bleed
Sales Process Improvement:
- Analyze the sales processes and approaches prevalent and implement needful changes to improve the sales pipeline and/ or customer experience so that the sales numbers are positively impacted.
- Provide last mile-support to the sales teams to help close customers and institutionalize the learnings from such interactions.
- Create a strong digital marketing approach to establish new prospects and improve the sale pipeline
- Work with the established relationships to establish value proposition and accordingly close deals.
Sales & Marketing:
- Responsible for developing short-term and long-term sales marketing strategy to meet the company goal and objective.
- Attend meeting to discuss sales plans for product portfolio in line with the agreed marketing plan with other departments.
- Will also be responsible for the profitable operation of the assigned product line(s) to include:
- Working with and understanding the pharma needs of the customers;
- Participating on assigned product/project development teams and performing all marketing responsibilities associated with the team;
- Developing and monitoring advertising and promotion plans for assigned product lines;
- Developing, implementing and managing market plans for assigned products; consolidating and integrating sales forecasts
- Prepare annual expense budget report and propose adjustment of the budget implementation.
- Develop business relationship with existing and new customers to identify potential opportunities within the key territories for sales optimization.
- Planning and execution of digital outreach campaigns for the entire Aizant brand portfolio.
- Plan and execute campaigns and digital assets to help impact the ability to achieve the sales plan.
- Provide guidance to optimize content and approach. Partner on creation and editing of content for different platforms such as social media & website.
- Analyze trends, evaluate data and generate reports on key metrics to monitor campaign efficiency, providing specific recommendations to optimize current efforts and to incorporate industry best practices.
- Partner with IT to refine Salesforce and integration, troubleshooting marketing related forms, processes, campaigns, etc. as needed.
- Abide by and uphold branding and regulatory guidelines.
- Collaborate and contribute to quarterly/annual planning.
Working with Teams:
- Study the team structures currently available in terms of numbers, roles and reporting relationships and recommend changes to streamline the work- flow, increase productivity at each level and ensure the effective achievement of organizational objectives in terms of sales.
- Collaborate with the HR to do a manpower planning exercise to identify the manpower needs and gaps, and subsequently ensure the proactive recruitment of talent to fill current and anticipated vacancies.
- Work with finance & management team to build the pricing and revenue models.
Championing Customer Excellence:
- Be the voice of the customer and drive processes that lead to the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- Proactively identify and address customer pain points to eliminate sources of frustration that lead to customer dissatisfaction.
- Instill a culture of customer orientation and work with delivery teams to create customers.
- Maximize the sales to leads ratio.
- Institute mechanisms to capture customer feedback systematically, and analyze the same to gather insights into the customer thought process