Airtel - Zonal Sales Manager - Prepaid - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (4-7 yrs)
Preference will be given to Kannada Speaking individuals
Job Title : Zonal Manager - Prepaid
Job Level : Senior Manager
Function : Sales
Reporting to : ZBM - Prepaid
About Airtel :
A true Indian MNC, operating out of 17 countries across Asia and Africa, we serve one in every 25 people on this planet. Our product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce, fixed line services, high speed home broadband, DTH, enterprise services including national & international long distance services to carriers.
Our vision is to enrich the lives of our customers and we work towards our vision, driven by our values of AIR - Alive, Inclusive and Respectful. Being the world's 3rd largest telecom service provider, we believe in providing our employees with an inspiring and motivating environment.
Purpose of the Job :
- To formulate & ensure implementation of effective & efficient acquisition strategies for the B2C business in a defined territory (zone), so as to enhancing the leadership position.
- Building channel productivity
- Increase distribution spread
- Managing customer relationships to minimize churn
- Managing team performance and motivation in a highly competitive market
- Increase net additions and acquisition rental revenue
- Managing workforce to leverage opportunities for cross-selling of different products
- To ensure customer Satisfaction by keeping a check on complaints/ wrong commitments by team/ enquires etc,
Major Challenges :
- Maintaining high revenues and profits despite lower call charges
- 100% + penetrated market.
- Maintaining a good level of employee engagement
- Ensuring customer satisfaction through proper handling of customer service team, and through training of sales professionals on sensitivity to customer needs
- Channel partners ROI
- Managing customer relationship in the face of increasing competition
Decision level :
a. Prime: Final Decision Making authority, accountable to the Management
- Creation of B2C sales strategies
- Management of the processes and systems to be used in the zone
b. Shared: Decisions reached jointly with peers on a collective basis
- Zonal strategies for management of different product segments and product lines
- Collaboration with different departments such as Technical, Finance, Customer Service, to better fulfill customer needs
c. Contributory: Makes a major contribution to a decision or policy judgment reached by others
- Development of distribution spread for the zone.
- Deciding the trade incentive to be given to the different team members
Demonstrate (Key competencies) :
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Analytical and problems Solving abilities
- Execution of Strategies
- Leadership qualities
- Results orientation
- Networking and inter-personal skills
- Consulting, Facilitation and Selling skills
a. Educational Level
- Tier I/II MBA/PGDBM/Engg grad (BE/B.Tech)
b. Working Experience
- 4-7 yrs of experience
a. Impact of position on :
- Revenue : Based on the targets set.
- Budget : Not specified
b. No. of Subordinates :
a. Direct : 4-5 TSM/Channel Manager.
b. Indirect 30 sub ordinates
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.