Executive - HR at Airtel
Views:1035 Applications:422 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Airtel - Zonal Sales Manager - Broadband Segment (5-10 yrs)
About the Role :
Driving exponential growth in quality acquisition of DSL broadband customers in the residential and mass commercial segments
- Driving exponential growth in acquisition of DSL broadband customers in the residential and mass commercial segments by managing TSMs of direct sales.
- Enhance acquisition quality
- Drive growth in contribution from higher rental plans
- Mark territories for TSMs and drive productivity growth.
- Increase the Tag utilization in Low Utilized NEs and buildings.
- Control TSMs attrition by ensuring constant training programs, improving quality of recruitment, driving Rewards and Recognition and ensuring proper on boarding process.
- Working closely with Channel Partners and TSMs to support closure of leads
- Drive engagement with residential societies (RWAs) to make Airtel the preferred service provider
Experience & Skills Required:
- Results orientation
- Strong communication skills
- Consultative Selling skills
- Collaboration skills
- Team management
Educational Qualifications: Must be Graduated (Full Time)/ MBA (preferred)
Work Experience: Must have 5 - 7 years sales experience, preferably in Direct Selling or handling DSL Team