Executive - HR at Airtel
Views:1060 Applications:430 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Airtel - Zonal Sales Manager - Broadband Segment (5-10 yrs)
About the Role :
Driving exponential growth in quality acquisition of DSL broadband customers in the residential and mass commercial segments
- Driving exponential growth in acquisition of DSL broadband customers in the residential and mass commercial segments by managing TSMs of direct sales.
- Enhance acquisition quality
- Drive growth in contribution from higher rental plans
- Mark territories for TSMs and drive productivity growth.
- Increase the Tag utilization in Low Utilized NEs and buildings.
- Control TSMs attrition by ensuring constant training programs, improving quality of recruitment, driving Rewards and Recognition and ensuring proper on boarding process.
- Working closely with Channel Partners and TSMs to support closure of leads
- Drive engagement with residential societies (RWAs) to make Airtel the preferred service provider
Experience & Skills Required:
- Results orientation
- Strong communication skills
- Consultative Selling skills
- Collaboration skills
- Team management
Educational Qualifications: Must be Graduated (Full Time)/ MBA (preferred)
Work Experience: Must have 5 - 7 years sales experience, preferably in Direct Selling or handling DSL Team
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.