Lead Recruiter at Airtel
Views:1134 Applications:271 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:90
Airtel - Principal Product Manager (10-14 yrs)
- Set the vision for the product, clearly define metrics, reaching alignment across business, product and engineering team members and stakeholders, and of course "rock star" execution.
- Do what it takes to launch new products and features, test their performance, and iterate constantly and quickly.
- Engage closely with UX, Marketing, Engineering and Data teams to drive the product or feature growth.
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process can fluid and creative problem solving is the norm
- End-to-end owner of the product driving acquisition and delivering an exceptional customer experience.
- 10+ years of experience in building and taking software products to market as a PM.
- An entrepreneurial mindset, end-to-end ownership of the product and work across stakeholders to achieve the desired objectives for the product
- Exceptional communication, collaboration and ability to evangelize the product or feature.
- Strong data analytics and ability to setup experiments and testing hypothesis.
- Effective prioritization framework to focus on the right features and capability to ship.
- Ability to assess market conditions, competition, risks and factor them into product development.
- Demonstrated experience in running agile squads, create, prioritize and execute a backlog to incrementally deliver value to the customer.
Note: Need candidates from Ecommerce Internet companies only.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.