Talent Acquisition at Airtel Payments Bank
Views:1397 Applications:459 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Airtel Payments Bank - Program Manager (3-6 yrs)
Airtel Payments Bank is the first entity to get the final license from Reserve Bank of India for launching a Payments Bank. Airtel Payments Bank Limited will leverage the distribution network of Bharti Airtel spread across 1.5 million outlets, with network presence spreading across 87% of the country, covering more than 400,000 villages and 5,000 census towns. With banking, we are going to make financial inclusion a reality for every Indian, by enabling them to do banking on their own terms, and enjoy products that are intuitive, easy to use and more accessible.
About This Role:
The role in executing the Company's vision, in achieving key goals, and in providing efficiency and structure through support. Work closely with the CXO group and the execution partners and derive impact.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Help articulate the Organization priorities and track progress against organizational goals
- Lead special projects which are highly entrepreneurial and deliver tangible work
Act as point-person for the CEO Office to track progress, follow up with functions/departments across organization
- Run the CEO Office in an efficient and effective manner by structuring its time and providing operational support
- Prepare Memos, presentations, communication, company updates as required for the broader stakeholders in the Organization
- Be part of key meetings to gather the pulse of the company - prepare background notes, run the meetings to a defined agenda, and follow-up on action items
- Coordinate and execute organization-wide initiatives