Executive - HR at Airtel
Views:2059 Applications:713 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Airtel - Marketing Lead - Acquisition (2-6 yrs)
- To achieve the targets as per the annual operating plan and also ensuring quality as well. Create, implement and execute strategic programs for gaining market leadership while working closely with sales team.
- Drive all product management and marketing initiatives towards driving acquisitions & revenue targets along with customer life cycle management.
- Ensuring spread of distribution and supporting sales team through marcom support.
- Acquisitions of new customers through various channels
- Handling marketing communications and new product launches
- ATL/BTL activities, schemes and promotions
- Lead generation through telecalling
- Acquiring and connecting new buildings
- Maintaining sales & distribution budget, marcom budget, gross acquisition cost and channel ROI
- Competition tracking and pricing
- Ensuring distribution spread through different channels
- Customer life cycle management - Design and implement campaigns to enhance revenue, upselling and cross selling of various products lines
- Customer retention and controlling ARPU decline
- Acting as sales lead for selling other LOBs - 4G, Postpaid & DTH
- Strong Analytical and quantitative skills
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Strong in execution
- Vision of benefit of the unit as a whole
- Results oriented