Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition at Bharti Airtel Ltd.
Views:445 Applications:136 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Airtel - Manager - Legal - LLB (4-10 yrs)
About the Role:
1. Legal: End-to-end litigation and contract management. This will involve working with the Legal partners, consumer, civil, criminal courts, tribunals and other such forums, internal & external teams / personnel & to engage proactively with them and create an environment for speedy and fair resolution of litigations, legal notices, all other legal escalations & contract management, both standard & customized contract.
2. Regulatory: To handle the entire telcom regulatory environment & related matters. This will involve working with officials of DoT, TERM cells, TRAI, all other government, corporation, panchayats, RWAs etc., with respect to regulatory / license related compliances.
(i) Timely filing and effective handling of Litigation & Legal Notices. The incumbent is in-charge of the all sorts of Litigation and legal notices, including Consumer matters.
(ii) Litigation Management i.e. engaging, coordinating, briefing and follow-ups with the Advocates for purpose of Consumer (District Forums, State Commission, National Commission), Civil cases, Competition Commission Cases, Arbitration Cases and Criminal Complaints including Police investigations and help in reducing legal risk to the Company.
(iii) Diligent & expeditious updation of litigation & notices on company's online litigation management process
(iv) Drafting and issuing appropriate replies to legal notices.
(v) To help in the Negotiation process and amicable out of Court settlement for Pre-Litigation and Post-litigation cases between the Company and disputing litigants.
(vi) Providing proactive legal advice to avoid potential litigations.
(vii) To perform contract management services which include, but are not limited to reviewing contracts to identify key terms and drafting and vetting as per internal customer requirement. Handling day to day operational changes in documentation like amendments, renewals, terminations, show cause notices etc.
(viii) Diligent & expeditious adherence to the company's contract management & DAR process
(ix) To be responsible for the legal and allied affairs of the group, is actively involved in briefing the matters to the advocates, preparing briefs and drafts for them handling and conducting cases with the advocates, representing the company on various forums and courts, appearing in various courts and before various authorities on behalf of the company, and to protect the interest of the company at all times.
(x) To educate the various department to bring in statutory compliance environment & to diligently & expeditious update all compliances on company's online CMS tool.
(i) Ensure 100% compliance on Department of Telecommunications (DoT-TERM Cells) and Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) on every regulatory compliance parameters including subscriber verification (CAF audits), Licensing Inspection/Audit(UL/UASL), QoS Audit, periodic compliance/report submission, OSP Telemarketing Licensing/Registration/Compliance, EMF related Compliances & replies to all show cause & demand notices pertaining to CAF & EMF audits, self-certifications & in all other regulatory matters.
(ii) Ensure close co-ordination and rapport with the Senior Officials of the Regulatory body to avoid/mitigate financial penalty on the Company.
(iii) Close co-ordination with all internal stake holders including Customer Service, Network, Marketing, Finance, IT & Billing departments for the collection of data/reports in order to fulfil compliance submission and management of Regulatory Authorities within the time frame/deadline given.
(iv) Overall management of License related audits by the officials DoT/TERM/TRAI etc., in close co-ordination with various internal and external stake holders
1) 4 to 5 year experience as a practicing advocate &/or post LLB experience of contracts & litigation reviews, redlining, drafting, pleading, conveyancing, vetting etc.,
2) 5-6 years of handling regulatory operations, compliances of License conditions, interaction with TERM, TRAI, DoT officials with respect to CAF / EMF / QoS submissions / license audits etc.,
1) Law Degree (LLB or BL or BA (Hons) BL etc.,)
Kannada language is must