Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition at Bharti Airtel Ltd.
Views:1020 Applications:294 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Airtel - Manager - Go To Market (5-10 yrs)
About the role:
The marketing team collaborates to conceptualize, develop and deploy products, services and platforms to enhance business performance. You, as the head of Marketing, will ensure that sound marketing decisions are made around product lifecycle. You will also form future strategies to build a loyal consumer base and drive a fast paced, result oriented team which is integral for managing a high growth portfolio.
1. Achieve overall gross revenues of the circle in all key business streams & deliver CMS (customer market share) growth.
2. Manage products/services through their life cycle and track & report their performance.
3. Identify & incubate market innovations (product, availability, visibility) that complement the aggressive network build-up & create significant competitive edge
4. Execute - go to market- strategies for new product offerings and enhance growth through New Sites. Ensure that all strategies and plans are in sync with brand guidelines, customer segmentation, market research and consumer insight data
5. Market working with Sales Team to understand the Challenges and device solutions for the same.
1. Proficient in all marketing strategies & technologies
2. Appreciates real-time sales & distribution challenges
3. A global mindset