Executive - HR at Airtel
Views:805 Applications:257 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Airtel - Lead - Training (3-6 yrs)
About the Role :
1) To govern the training partners and guide them to develop, update & manage the training content.
2) To engage in needs analysis, designing training solutions/content, preparing proposals & presenting to internal & external stake holders.
3) To contribute to the top-level and/or detailed design of the content, with a particular focus on the ways in which the goals for the business and the needs of end-users can be met through the provision of appropriate content.
4) To work with a cross-departmental teams, maintain and develop the master content calendar for all LOBs
1) Work with training managers to understand training requirements in terms of product/process training, skills training & post training services
2) Identify & quantify resource requirements in terms of people & equipment
3) Develop & build customized training content and delivery methodology through training partners
4) Develop and manage all the trainers skills specially w.r.t. to booting the partner trainers on the new content / methodology
5) Work with training partner to manage training content, lab exercises, mode of delivery, assessment methodology & feedback mechanism-
6) Update and maintain time-sensitive content/material
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.