Airtel - Lead - Product Excellence (4-12 yrs)
Who are we?
A true Indian MNC, operating out of 16 countries across Asia and Africa, we serve one in every 25 people on this planet. We aim to work towards our vision, driven by our values of AIR - Alive, Inclusive and Respectful. Being the world's 3rd largest telecom service provider, we believe in providing our employees with an inspiring and motivating environment.
About Airtel Business
Airtel Business is India's leading and most trusted provider of ICT services with global network across USA, Europe, Africa, Middle East, Asia-Pacific, India and SAARC regions. We serve over 1000 global enterprises, 2000 large and 500,000 medium/small businesses across India.
Airtel Business offers a diverse portfolio of products and services such as Data Connectivity, Voice & Messaging, Collaboration, Cloud, Data Center, Security, IoT, Enterprise Mobility, Network Integration & Professional services to Enterprises, Government, Carriers, Small & Medium Businesses, OTTS, and Mobile Network Operators across the globe. Through the diverse product portfolio and strategically located submarine cables and satellite network running across 250,000 Rkms in 50 countries and 5 continents, we are pushing the boundaries in digital service delivery with a key focus on end user experience, high availability, and impeccable quality of service.
What will you do?
1. Customer backwards and product mindset based prioritization of experience issues across product lifecycle in collaboration with product team
2. Drive simplification and re-design of existing processes by working across teams - product, sales, legal, regulatory, and marketing to make overall business efficient and transform customer experience
3. Drive governance of implemented processes
4. Define and own metrics around owned processes and drive it
5. Understand underlying systems and tech stacks to leverage technology where possible when designing processes
What's our Culture
- Professionally run, with an entrepreneurial thought process, the workplace teems with curiosity, vision for growth, and thought provoking challenges. As you enter one of the most dynamic industries, with Airtel, you will be a part of a process centric, but rapidly modulating work culture, with a will to win in all facets of our businesses.
- At the same time, all work and no play isn't how we do things at Airtel. Here, innovation is a way of life and we believe that a dynamic and friendly environment helps our employees strike a healthy work-life balance. In fact, a defining characteristic of life at Airtel is a fun, youthful and vibrant work culture
What you need to have
- Good communication skill
- Managing horizontally and upwards,
- Business acumen,
- Ability to understand technology
- Analytical skills
We're constantly seeking out for talent that we can take big bets on, if you are interested, apply today and we will get back to you!