Airtel - Assistant Manager - Collections - Telecom - WalkIn (4-5 yrs)
The profile is on the payroll of Bharti Airtel Ltd.
Venue: Bharti Airtel Ltd., 7th Floor, Interface 7, Malad West, Mumbai - 400064
Date : Tuesday, 3rd Dec 2019
Time : 10:00AM -01:00PM
Point of contact : Amar Chaurasia
Max Age to apply - 32 years
About the Role :
Major Challenges :
- Ensure zero bad debts
- Ensuring timely and effective handling of operational activities.
Key Responsibilities :
- Collection as per due date of invoice for Data services (Bandwidth/IPLC/Colocation ), Ensure timely resolution of customer disputes in order to maximize collection within 60 days. Ensure zero bad debt losses by tracking aged payments. Ensure appropriate actions as per the service agreement to make speedy recoveries; Compliances related to TDS, GST and License term. Coordination with internal teams for monthly closing, Payment application, Tax related issues Customer follow up.
Experience & Skills :
- Effective Communication skills
- Knowledge of Account receivables
- Knowledge of Telecom Data Business
- Taxation and Accounting guidelines
Position Type : permanent
Business Unit : GB.HO
Department : Customer
Experience : Service Operations, Collection - Data
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.